Daniel A. Navarro, MPT, OCS, MTC
- Bachelor of Science, University of Georgia (1998) (Magna Cum Laude)
- Master of Physical Therapy, Medical College of Georgia (2000) (Summa Cum Laude)
- Board-Certified Orthopaedic Specialist (OCS), American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties, 2007
- Manual Therapy Certification (MTC), St. Augustine/Stanley Paris, 2005
- Certified Strength and Condition Specialist (CSCS), NSCA, 2000
- Spine Rehabilitation with a Focus on Manual Therapy
- Complicated Orthopedic Injuries
- Common Sports Injuries
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation and Impairment Rating Calculations
- Fluent in Spanish
Danny graduated in 1998 with a Bachelor's of Science in Education Degree from the University of Georgia, where he majored in Exercise and Sports Science. He obtained a Master's of Physical Therapy Degree from the Medical College of Georgia in 2000, with distinction. His interest in orthopaedics with an emphasis on the spine has led him to complete 400+ hours of continuing education and become one of 15 physical therapists to obtain a Manual Therapy Certification from the University of St. Augustine in 2005. He became one of only 18 Board Certified Orthopaedic Specialists in the state of Georgia in 2007.
Danny has 20+ years of experience in outpatient orthopaedics—in particular, complicated spine ailments, common sports injuries, and vestibular rehabilitation. His bilingual abilities make him an effective communicator in both English and Spanish.
Danny’s commitment to his profession and dedication to his patients led him to follow his dream of starting his own outpatient physical therapy business. And his current skillset distinguishes him in his field.
In his personal time, Danny enjoys spending time with his wife and children, following UGA football and the Miami Dolphins, getting together with friends, and sleeping in on Saturdays until 8 AM.
Danny frequently educates physical therapists, insurance companies, and attorneys on the effective processes involved in workmans' compensation. He was a regular presenter at Georgia’s Annual Worker’s Compensation Conference and was invited to present to the Atlanta Bar Association in 2014. His topics have included Preventing the Failed Back Patient and Efficient Management of the Injured Worker. Danny also served on the Georgia Workers’ Compensation Medical Steering Committee. He also participated in more than 10 presentations and round table discussions at workers’ compensation conferences and has traveled to the headquarters of insurers such as Corvel, Chubb Insurance, and the Department of Administrative Services to educate their staff on the role of the physical therapist in workers' compensation cases.
Danny is an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).