Atlanta Sport & Spine Physical Therapy offers a competitive edge to get athletes back to their sport.
- Our Physical Therapists (PTs) understand the unique demands of the high school, college, and professional athlete as well as the weekend warriors.
- Atlanta Sport & Spine Physical Therapy is fortunate to have Dr. Lindsey Knowles, one of the southeast's most accomplished Sports Physical Therapists who holds a specialty certification in Sports Physical Therapy. She has worked with numerous triathletes and runners, players from the NBA, NHL, PGA Tour, and many collegiate athletes.
- We specialize in taking the injured athlete from the initial injury through a thorough evaluation process to identify and correct any biomechanical problems or muscle imbalances, with our ultimate goal to return the athlete to his/her highest level of function as rapidly and safely as possible.
- We believe in treating the whole athlete and educating the athlete to avoid future injuries.
- We offer Sports Specific Training for soccer, basketball, football, baseball, lacrosse, swimming, and golf athletes.
- Several of our PTs are also runners and triathletes and understand the unique demands of runners and endurance athletes. Our Comprehensive Video Running Analysis and ALTER G are great ways to get our patients back to running as quickly and safely as possible.