Biomechanical Video Running Analysis
Who Can Benefit from Video Running Analysis?
- Have you ever wondered if you’re running properly or as efficiently as possible?
- Have you had injuries season after season?
- Do you wonder if you could safely improve your speed?
- Do you wonder if you are wearing the correct type of shoe for your foot?
- Do you question if you can safely run barefoot or with a minimalist shoes?
- Are you interested in increasing your mileage, but worried about injuries?
If you’ve answered YES to any of these questions, our Video Running Analysis can help!
Call Us Today to Schedule
Components of Our Complete Biomechanical Video Running Analysis
- Slow Motion Video Analysis of all Phases of Running preformed by Sports PTs
- Strength and ROM measurements for bilateral hips, knees and ankles
- Identify Natural Cadence, abnormal alignment, postural dysfunctions and muscle recruitment deficits
- Recommendations for Ideal Shoe wear and possible Orthotics per Runner
- Recommendations for Strength & Flexibility exercises to reduce injuries and improve speed and performance